Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tracking the Lady in Blue

There she is down below me. The Catholic school girl is walking quickly along the street, looking ever so carefully over her shoulder. Why is it people never look up? Silly girl. I thought Mystique was more clever than this.

After the Brotherhood joined up with Sky and me, we managed to decimate what was left of the strange armored demons that had attacked Munchen, Germany. There was quite a bit of damage done to the city but what did I care. The news reports said that London was devestated by the attack but the invaders had finally been repelled.

During our battle, Sky had learned that Captain Koma's robot companion, Lin, had been destroyed as a result of her involvement with the three Ultron chips. I felt bad for Koma. I knew he was very attached to her. Even though we had not succeeded in destroying Washington, we certainly did put fear in the hearts of humans. Our mission could therefore be seen as a success. Koma was a powerful ally and I appreciate his loyalty.

After we had paid our respects, we returned to my base. There I found out some rather interesting information - the destination of Mystique, more former right-hand in the Brotherhood. She had betrayed me to steal one of the Ultron chips. Now was my chance to find out why.

I left Sky at the base, giving her some pretense. She and Mystique don't get along for some reason. Better she didn't know where I was going. I traveled quickly to Boston, waiting across the street from Mystique's destination. There she was now below me, disquised as a Catholic school girl. I could always see through shape-changing power. But she had no idea I was above her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Ooo! A school gril. A good disguise for an uber-bitch like her. Sock her one for me.

Love you all

Lin

11:40 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Gee I wish there were girls like that when I was at school.

Hang on there were. They just ignored me totally.

My school life sucked.

Koma

7:26 AM  
Blogger TX said...

I will not undo the Nightmare

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters