Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Washintong we go!


"Alright Koma, are you ready?"

"Uh, ready for what, Magneto?"

"For teleporting our forces to Washington, DC," I told him.

"But the X-Men and the others are still outside. Shouldn't we, you know, finish them off first?"

"No. They don't matter anymore. There shall always be time to kill our foes. Dark Phoenix is at this very moment flying over the White House. That means the city's defense forces will be focused on her. We can attack our true targets, the evil repressive racist government human, as we will. Teleport us all, right now!"

With a curt nod, Koma completed the teleportation. In an instant we were on the broad green lawn in front of the White House. The X-Men were there also. To my delight, Dark Phoenix was flying just above the government building. Storm, Rogue and Gaia were hovering around her. Several men in dark suits and sunglasses were racing out of the building, guns in their hands.

I could see that the X-Girls were trying to take Phoenix down. I could also that the X-Men were moving to attack us. Before they could though, Henchman and his ally, the Constrictor, were teleported in by Koma.

I glanced at Koma, giving him questioning look. "Henchman said he wanted to help."

"And what about him?" I asked with acid in my voice, pointing at Constrictor.

"Well, I didn't realize he was going to bring a friend," Koma answered with a shrug.

That damn Constrictor was housed in the Vault prison at the same time I was. The one night a week I looked forward to in that hell-hole was Wednesday's when they serve Cocconut Shrimp Gumbo. On his first night in the joint, Constrictor was in line ahead of me and that bastard took the very last of the Gumbo. I got stuck with a cheese sandwhich. Me! A cheese sandwhich!

Well, I had more important things to worry about at the moment than Gumbo. I'll get my revenge on Constrictor later.

"Attack the X-Men!" I bellowed to my team. I turned to Master Mind. "Project an image in Rogue's mind that Phoenix is attacking her. Now!"

Like taking candy from a baby. Bbwwahahahhahahahahaa!!

3 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

No mention of my halucination? :(((((

3:26 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

You're on the X-Jet, save and sound on your way to our medical facility at the mansion. Don't worry, we'll get your the treatment you need.

4:21 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Gee I'm commingoff quite well here.

Yeah thats me Captain Koma evil delivery service.

We get evil there on time or I get killed.

No that doesn't work

Evil at your door or your money back.

Thats better.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters