Sunday, July 09, 2006

Escape Proof?

Arrghghgghghhh!!! The damn warden at the Vault put that idiot Pyro in the cell next to mine and gave him a stereo system just so he could annoy me. That fool has been playing his horrible Smiling Baby Hitler music all day and night! This is cruel and unusual punishment!

I had just started writing a furious letter to the local congressmen when the warning alarm sounded on my door. Someone was coming.

The plastic door slid open. A fat guard walked in followed closely behind by a man in a suit. A bald man. It was Charles Xavier. Somehow he was walking. He nodded at me but I just stared at him.

"Youse got a visitor Mag-nut-oh," the Neanderthal guard said before turning and leaving. "Youse got five minutes."

Xavier and I looked at each other for a moment in silence. Finally he spoke.

"You are looking well, Eric."

"Since when do you walk?" I said skeptically.

After a moment's hesitation, Xavier smiled. Then he reached up, grabbed something around his neck and pulled his face off. Underneath the rubber mask was my own face.

"Well now that is an improvement," I said with a smile. "Did Koma send you?"

"Affirmative," the synthoid answered. He reached into his coat and pulled out a rolled up piece of rubber and tossed it to me. Spreading it out, I could see it was of Xavier's face. This part was going to be distasteful. Ah well, I suppose the President is right - freedom does come with a price.

5 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

Ah yes. Lin did a good job there. She's doing fine. I just hope the lin copy can still work for a long enough.

I did something right again.

Whoo-hoo.

Koma

9:49 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Alright, we got your fat out of the fire.You owe us Mags.DEntal for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Spider-Man said...

Damn... Jonah Jameson wanted an interview. Wanted to prove something stupid like "the existence of superheroes is what causes the existance of supervillians".

11:38 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hey I've got this letter from Jameson.

Its asking me to come and reveal that spider-man is a craven cowardly crook.

He's going to pay alot.

I'll have to consider this.

Yes Lin.

Oh Sky's called her. Jameson's going to have to wait.

12:36 AM  
Blogger TX said...

daydream appears in Magneto dream....





Ma....g...ne...t....o

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters