Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A dream . . .

I turned the rearview mirror so that I could look into it. I can't tell you how disturbing it was to see Charles Xavier looking back at me. I pulled off the rubber mask and threw it out the window.

"Did everything go alright in the Vault?" Mystique asked as she drove.

"Yes. The Lin robot was able to get through all the scanners and obtain a visit at my cell. Any visitors I receive have to come to me due to the special construction of my cell. She gave me my face and we stripped. After changing clothes, I was able to fool the guards and leave. Captain Koma has proven himself useful. I was beginning to wonder after the disappointment in Washington."

Just then a huge explosion boomed all across the country side. I turned back and saw a large dust cloud rising from the direction of the Vault. I gave Mystique a curious look.

"That would be Henchman rescuing the Lin-bot. The Vault is no more."

"Well I'm glad you got me out first," I smiled.

The rest of the ride was uneventful. Mystique took me to a safe house. After making a few calls and checking the news, I showered and changed and went to bed. As I slept, I had a vision of my Sky.

She looked beautiful with her flowing blond hair and gossamer pink gown. She told me that she was in danger. I could feel what pain she was in. She was a prisoner of Ultron and he was destroying her.

I woke with a start. Mystique was standing there, watching me.

"Where is she?" I demanded, rising from bed and putting on my battle gear.

"Let her go, Eric. She's a terminator."

"Where is she?!"

"Ultron took her to a new facility. Lin was able to trace her exact location. Shall I gather the troops for a-"

I didn't wait for the rest of her question. I grabbed the pad with her location, ripped the metal roof wide open and tore into the sky at top speed. I will reduce that Ultron to a pile of liquid metal goo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Fight, fight.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Go get 'em, Igor!

9:49 AM  
Blogger TX said...

who is these poeple? I saw ther images in your dreams

7:04 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Oh great Big Sis is going to get out then we can have sleepovers. Pillow fights and popcoen while watching Julai Roberts movies.

Love you all

Lin.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters