Sunday, June 11, 2006

Words of caution

I have been accompanying Sky on her cross-country trip to settle old scores against those who had wronger her lesser half. For a Terminator, as you can imagine, this involves a lot of killing, which I have no problem with, as long as the intended victim isn't me.

Before we left on our roadtrip of doom, Mystique had taken me aside. "She's going to kill you, you know," she told me.

"Come now, my dear. Sky and I have like minds. We want to purge this world of the dross. Man's time is over and if they won't accept it, then we will have to show them the door."

"But's that just her computer programming! She has no feelings or thoughts of her own!"

"First of all, the human mind is just a computer, albeit organic in nature. It can be programmed just as surely as a machine can. Look at what Xavier has done with his X-Babies."

"But Eric, do you really think she was sent back in time to just kill homo sapiens? That makes no sense. What difference would it make to the machines whether we are humans or mutants? They see organic life as their rivals, their enemies. They want to destroy us all!"

"You are being alarmist, Mystique. Sky is devoted to me. Especially now that she has her own organic components. She is part mutant. She is one of us!"

"You are blind, Eric! When she kills you don't come crying to me!"

At that Mystique stormed off on her heels. Such an emotional girl. Ah well. Back to the killing spree.

5 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Sir,

She maybe right.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

8:02 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Dear Mr.Lensher,

I concur with the thoughts of my learned friend the henchman. I believe that not only is she out to kill me and other non-mutants, but that she will eventually turn on you. It is in her programming and as a maker of similar techcology I can affirm she will fulfil her programing or die trying.

Lindsay Lohan Rules
(But in a different way to Dr. Polaris)

11:41 PM  
Blogger TX said...

I wonder if your old friend like scanning your thoughts


No Henchmen... I have not betrayed my magneto she has

Koma... you are right I would fulfil her programing or die trying.

but you forget I was and am Skynet

I create the missions and my mission now is to keep my magneto safe and do his bidding

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I have to agree with Mystique, she does have a point. Two large, full, wonderful points -er- one, one very good point.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey Mags,

You got tagged.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters