Friday, June 02, 2006

Where is Sky?

Now that Apocalypse was fully powered and sent on his errand to destroy the X-Men, I could turn my attention to other matters. With the ultimate weapon in my hands, Apocalypse my slave and a beautiful sort-of woman at my side, my whole being felt the rush of impending victory. I wanted to share my moment with someone special.

"Where is Sky?" I asked my assembled Brotherhood.

No one said anything. Fine. I walked over the control counsel Sky had installed and flipped on the various spycams. Clever Sky had placed her little devices at the prominent locations we had been to.

First Xavier's office. Hmm, Storm is leaning back at his desk, lighting up a cigar. She has a rather gloating look on her face.

Tony Stark's mansion where the weapons demonstration we held. What's this? Seems like the man is a bit of a playboy. He's rolling around on the sofa with two blond models. Maybe I'll save that video for possible blackmail use.

Cyberdyne labs. Sky hid several cameras there. Let's see. Nothing. No. Nada. N - wait! What the hell is that?! Is that Sky on that slab? What the hell are those bastards doing to her?!

I flipped on the base communicator. "Attention! This is your leader, Magneto. All Brotherhood to the jet at once! We are departing for an assault immediately! No exceptions!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

AAaawwww....did your wind up doll run out of juice?Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

1:55 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Emotional atachments to non human life forms will be your undoing fellow villain.

5:53 AM  
Blogger TX said...

*within in the cacoon... thump thump... thump thump... eachos of what might be a heart beat."

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters