Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Sky is falling!


How dare those cretins touch my woman!

Our stolen jet sped to Cyberdyne headquarters and we were there within the hour.

"What's are plan?" Mystique asked.

My only answer was to jump out of the plane and fly straight towards the front door. With a wave of my hand, I ripped the metal doors off and sent them flying across the street.

Speeding into the entrance I saw several security guards draw their hand guns. I easily pulled them from their hands and then smashed them hard into their heads. The guards all slammed hard into the floor. My blind rage allowed me no moderation.

A loud alarm started to blare through the complex. I didn't wait for my Brotherhood. I charged forward deeper into the base. I could sense Sky's unique metal alloy three levels down. When I was directly above her, I tore the support beams up through the floor, leaving a large hole for me to descend through.

Several more guards tried to bar my way. One was even able to fire his weapon. I laughed in his pitiful little human face. I easily caught the bullets and sent them flying back straight into his heart.

The door to the lab where Sky was being held stood in front of me. It was made of metal. With a wild cry of angry I wrenched the doors from their hinges, crumpling them like tissue paper.

Some crazy scientist stood there staring at me. With a twist of my fingers I raised a fire-extinguisher from the wall and drove it through his pathetic head.

I heard bullets around me but I could feel no metal approaching my body. Looking around for Sky, all I found was a giant silvery pod.

Mystique and Toad ran up to me. "Well, where is it?" she asked.

I pointed to the cocoon. "In there."

Mystique looked dubious. "Are you sure?"

"I can feel her unique metal. That is her. And something else."

"So what do we do now, boss?" Toad asked.

"We take her with us." With a wave of my hand I raised up the cocoon. "Go prepare the plane," I told Mystique.

Carefully I lifted Sky's cocoon down the corridor and slowly up the shaft. I'm not sure what her present condition is or how to get her out of it, but I'm not taking any chances. When we reached the lobby, there were people waiting for us. Wolverine, Pantha, Storm and some of the X-Babies. Wolverine had some strange device in his hands.

"Surprised?" he asked.

"Fool. I can smell that delicious metal of yours from miles away. I think I shall now rip from your body again."

8 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

I am intrested in your propsal. When do I start documenting my steps toward the X-Babies doom. I have mentioned my plan on the comments of my blog.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Uuuummmm...What did you see...'cause I didn't see anything.Unlike Dr.Polaris,you will fail again.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Curse that Blogger! They are some how preventing me from uploading pictures! I will have my revenge Blogger!!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Blogger helping elf said...

when blogger pictures wont upload use
http://www.supload.com/free-image-hosting or http://tinypic.com/

as a last resort you can use
photobucket

7:10 PM  
Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

we're here cape boy, and ya aint got yer magnets. wolerines afta ya, Run forest run!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Ha! Now I can upload pictures to Blogger again! You shall all tremble before my might!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters