Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Plotting My Revenge

The time had come to honor my agreement with Captain Koma and eliminate his nemesis, the Martian Manhunter. Sky and I had finished relocating to our new ultra-deluxe secret base in the Hudson Valley. We had to relocate because that pesky X-Baby, Elixir, had managed to elude my crack security detail while Sky and I were on a homicidal rampage across the country.

In addition to destroying the Manhunter though, I also needed to extract revenge against Joe Fixit. That goon had dared to offend me by capturing my Sky and delivering her to Cyberdyne where she was almost killed. Oh yes, my revenge will be most vicious. What's more, I can kill two birds with one stone. Literally.

The first step in my master plan was to assess the strengths and weaknesses of my intended victims. The Martian Manhunter I had never heard of before. After some diligent searching, I found that he is actually from a parallel Earth. Or rather, a parallel Mars.

One obstacle to my plan is the Manhunter's apparent telepathic powers. Those always pose a problem when trying to be deceptive. Frontally, I have much experience getting around people with pesky psionic powers. Perhaps even more fortunately, I have an ally who is immune, mostly, to telepaths. I called Sky into my private chambers.

"Yes, Magneto?"

"Can you take the form of a man?"

"You have already asked me that," said. To prove her point this time, her body started to shimmer and changed in almost an instant into Charles Xavier, drab suit and all. I groaned playfully.

"That's fine, but can you broadcast thoughts such that a telepath could hear?"

"Of course. Why do you inquire?"

"Oh, just a little plan I have. Heh heh. Ha ha ha! Bbwwaaahhhhahahahaha!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Sir,

I have sent you and your toy a gift.Enjoy

10:18 PM  
Blogger TX said...

Oh Magneto...

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters