Thursday, June 15, 2006

Planus Interruptus

I called Sky back into my chamber. Within a moment she was there.

"Koma has launched the second wave of his attack. Now then, I have imprinted this disk with a significant amount of data on Joe Fixit and I want you - what's that on your face?"

Sky looked a bit confused. "There, on your cheek."

She walked over to the mirror and wiped off a bit of green goo. "This is the remains of Henchman's feeble attempt to intimidate us. His plot was terminated." Sky concentrated on the gunk on her fingers and it turned to dust.

"Impressive. Now then, back to my plan. I want you to become intimately familiar with the mind of Fixit. This is so you can emulate his -"

"Mangeto!!" a familar and annoying voice called from the doorway.

"I do not want to be disturbed, Toad!"

The troll bounced over to me anyway. I pulled one of the metal trim bars off the ceiling and wrapped it around him. I started to squeeze the air from his lungs.

"B-but Master (gasp!) a m-meme came (gasp!) in for you!"

Blast it! I released Toad and he collapsed to the ground. I put the beam back along the ceiling. Sweet thoughtful Sky had been sure to install a lot of extraneous metal around my base for me to use as I will.

I scooped up the meme and read it. Henchman. Now that AIM reject has gone too far. Once I've destroyed Fixit and the Martian Manhunter, he's next!

"Unfortunately, Sky, Henchman has tagged you too. Our plans will have to wait."

1. Other than yourself, pick the contestant that remains in Last Gladiator Standing you think will win? A wise man once said, I think it was Genghis Khan, "It's not enough that I win, everyone else must lose."

2. What's your favorite color of Pink? The one that looks most like human blood.

3. What's your favorite episode of Golden Girls? I don't watch homo sapien entertainment.

4. If you were Anna Nicole Smith, what would you do with your child? Destroy it, along with all the other homo sapiens on the planet.

5. How many figures am I holding up? I don't know and I don't care.

6. Decipher this code: *66hsther;o adthaodf stop. Henchman shall not live to see another day.

7. What's wrong with this Meme? That it is a distraction from my brilliant plans.

8. Create your own question and answer it. How shall I kill Henchman? Very, very slowly.

9. What's your wrestler name? I have Sabertooth wrestle for me.

10. Do you have a man crush on Luke Cage? Don't be silly.

12. Are you the weakest link? Now you're just being an idiot.

13. Are you prepared for the Dalek invasion over here? An army of metallic robots? Please.

14. Switch lives with one blogger for a year? Why on Earth would I want to be anyone else? I am the ultimate pinnacle of evolution.

15. Who has the best sidekick in LGS? The best? None. The worst? Henchman. I don't even know who his sidekick is, but I know it's the worst, just because it's his.

16. If you watched the season finale of Doctor Who, what did you think? As I already said, I do not watch homo sapien drivel.

17. Do you know who Lookwell! is? The more important question is, do I care? The answer is - no.

18. Tag 3 people you wouldn't share socks with. Gaia, Gaia and Gaia.

Now then, back to destroying Fixit and the Manhunter.

13 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Sir,

I am Immune tp your powers.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

He's all talk, Henchan. Don't worry about it. I never do.

9:29 AM  
Blogger TX said...

glares at henchmen


Xavier... Magneto is alot more than talk... You on the other hand ...

i will return and find away into your mind

1:39 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Good luck. I am the most powerful telepath on the planet, you know. Two planets now, actually.

3:00 PM  
Blogger TX said...

bah! yet you have no clue as to who I am....



Your telepathic abils cant effect me

3:13 PM  
Blogger big joe said...

Destroy me Ha! I'll beat ya down an' turn yer girlfriend into a hood ornament!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

What's wrong with my socks?

10:11 AM  
Blogger Magneto said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

People lets restrain ourselves and remember the difference between Professor Xavier and Magneto.
One is the world's most powerful telepath who has managed to bring together mutants of various levels and abilities.
The other caused his OWN daughter in alternate universe to wipe out 98% of the mutant population, leaving 'homo superiors' on the brink of extinction.
One has SOME remaining fashion sense, whilst the other goes around in a pink helmet.
Lastly, the name Xavier is far superior to 'Magneto'.
How did you come up with that Eric?
'Magnets are so neto...I'll call my self Magneto!'?
There are far more formidable, clever and dangerous villians that the X-Men/Professor X have fought. Like Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, Apocalypse, Selene and Wanda Maximoff.
Why don't you do something useful, and dye your hair.
Sage.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Bah! Magneto is the most powerful one there is! All shall tremble at my might!

And my helmet is not pink. It's fuscia.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey Mags,

I just put Mystique in her place.Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Somebody is in denial.
Oh and may I also add that the 'Magneto' is a font on the 'homo saphien' computer program microsoft word.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter how old we get, I guess we still need to be how to get
the relationship you wanted from alcohol over again
in the future.

Feel free to surf to my blog webpage

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters