Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mobilizing the Troops

"We will have to deal with Cyberdyne once we have taught these insolent humans not resist the inevitable flow of evolution. They can no more turn back time then they can stop nature's plan. We, however, can help evolution fulfill its plan. We shall destroy the head of this society's body, leaving it leaderless."

"What do you mean?" Captain Koma asked nervously.

"I mean we shall go to Washington DC and raze it to the ground. The White House, Congress . . even their twisted Supreme Court that would dare presume to strip us of our gifts."

Koma glanced around to some of my Brotherhood. I could see Toad was hesitant, as he usually is. Sky nodded at me. Then a faint smile crossed her lips. "According to my Skynet system files, Washington will be on full alert following this type of announcement, in preparation of a mutant attack."

Mystique flashed her a nasty look. "But Washington was the only major city not to provide a clinic to dispense the cure," she said. "Obviously they think we will be going after the clinics and so leave their precious capital alone."

"It makes no difference," I told them. "If their feeble army stands against us, then we will destroy them. Remember, their tanks are made of metal." I couldn't help but smile. "And many of their machines are now roboticized, which means that Sky can control them. With Koma's synthezoid troops providing cover, we should not face much resistance as we destroy their precious icons. And I promise you this, for each mutant they "cure" five of them shall perish."

"All I got to say is I hope Kodiak's gonna be there," Blob said. "I owe that creep some lumps."

7 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

And at that point Captain Koma was called away by the screaming of his dead snythbot. Love the way this is connecting.

2:46 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Someone woke up a little grumpy this morning.

8:50 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ok I went home and what happened with lin turning into tx, was this a falsehood by the swamp-thing. Did you do a switcheroo on me?
Where's my lin?
Better read her blog.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Mags I bet I can run faster than Quicksilver on the drug speed!
If he wins I'll let you have access to the batcave (since I can vibrate through walls) but if I win (which I will) you give me your helmet and cape!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Bah! I wouldn't bet on that worthless son of mine to make it to the bathroom before he pees himself!

10:29 AM  
Blogger TX said...

Hmmm... No challenge for my machines

12:56 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Sorry sir.
I've just re-written the post and I've had you teleported back to your lair. The T-800's are reactivated and I have tried to make a pact with the X-men.
Again sorry sir.
But Sky said to look after you and you are my hero.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters