Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Magneto killed in combat? Impossible!

Okay, so I killed his girlfriend. That really doesn't excuse that feral monster turning all sociopath on me. Seconds after I ran Rogue through with some spare Terminator parts, Kodiak leapt on top of me, his massive claws swinging furiously away. I managed to manipulate the trace metals in his body to send him flying, but that didn't stop him long. For some strange reason, my powers didn't seem to have an effect on him during his second charge.

Kodiak was growing in strength and power, not to mention ferocity. I fought quite bravely, but that monster ignored all the injury I was causing him. He managed to crack a few of my ribs. It felt like the bone was piercing a lung. He was relentless. He raised me high over his head in both his oversized arms and started to bend my back, breaking my spine. Then I felt a shimmering warmth and disappeared.

I recognized Koma's teleportation power. In a daze from the pain I looked around and realized I was deep inside my base. Koma had saved my life. I may just have to forgive him for attacking Sky.

I tried to get up but the pain was just too intense. I was losing a lot of blood. A bright light started to form in front of my eyes and I heard my mother's voice. "Go into the light, Eric," she said in her thick German accent.

"Mother?" I whispered.

"No. You're delusional," I heard Mystique say as if from a great distance. "Do it to him now!" she shouted at someone. "Do it or die!"

I felt hands touch my chest. Tingling warmth spread throughout my body. The pain subsided. I looked up and saw a young golden boy in an X-Men outfit. Mystique stood behind him with a gun to his head.

"You are called Elixir, yes?" I asked. He just nodded. "Your power is useful. You will come with us."

"B-but the X-men . ." he started to whine. I slapped him.

"The X-Men are finished! Those Terminators will kill them all. The Brotherhood is the only defender mutants have. This cure the humans are trying to force on us-"

"Magneto!' shouted Mystique. "The TV monitor!"

I turned to see CNN was still on. The picture showed an arial shot of the White House. Phoenix was flying above it. Dark Phoenix.

"Perfect," I said with barely contained glee. "She will distract the human's defenses. This is the perfect time to strike. Get Koma and his fem-bot. He can transport us to DC."

7 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

Ok 'spose its my turn now.

Well we'll see what happens.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Wow.Once again Magneto got had by the X-men.....surpise.Maybe if you are a good little muntant, I will help you.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

The party's moving to Washington, DC, if you want in on the action, Henchman.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

ouch

7:41 PM  
Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

wow you slaped elixir? see all this time apocalpse was going out recruiting the hard way. just bitch slap them into sumission. lol



"Dont poke the ear uddy!""

9:23 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey Mags,

I heading to D.C. and I am bringing a friend.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I don't understand how you couldn't throw Kodiak a second time. Does his power include puring all of the iron out of his blood or something?

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters