Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Call to Arms

"Now then Sky, I have dispatched a team of my Brotherhood mutants to the west coast to capture Wildcat. He is a rather insignificant member of the Justice League of America."

"He is human?" Sky asked.

"Yes."

"Then why do you not simply terminate him?"

"Two reasons. One, he is our live bait. Two, he possesses a Justice League communication device. With it, you shall contact the Martian Manhunter and lead him into our trap. You will be disguised as and projecting the thoughts of Joe Chill, the erst-while Incredible Hulk. You will tell the Manhunter that-"

"Magneto!" yelled the high-pitched, whiny and incredibly annoying voice that I have learned to loath over the years. Toad bounced into the room. "Magneto!" he screeched again.

"I told you not to interrupt me eve again you buffoon! Now you die!!"

Toad fell to the floor, cowering like the coward he is. "But master, the TV - put on CNN!"

I stayed my hand and waved at the television, changing the channel from Dr. Phil to CNN. The picture was of a near riot in downtown Manhattan. The broadcaster explained what was going on.

"Those fools have actually released the cure?!" I bellowed. "And they think they can use it against us as they will? This means war!!"

8 Comments:

Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

Err. I think we can make an exception and give toad the cure. Are those warts?!

6:09 PM  
Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

Oh and your fav little battlecat(sabretooth) is looking a little worse for the wear. He looks like he got mauled by a bear or sumtin.

6:21 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:07 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Read my blog. I was robbing Eurobank.

3:09 AM  
Blogger TX said...

doesnt mean you didnt send the sny first

5:17 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hey if I'm gonna go after you Sky its gonna be better than some lesbian synthoid plan. I'm hatching something alot better than that.

6:22 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

*Whew!* Destruction delayed. I'm going to have to get "Strike Force Swamp Thing" from Heroes United to attack soon.

12:22 PM  
Blogger palefacemann said...

Meanwhile: behind this inocent looking book store.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters