Thursday, May 18, 2006

A New Weapon

As I lay back, basking in the warm afterglow of an intimate moment with Sky, I told myself that this relationship with a robot was not wrong. How could something so wrong fell so right?

Then I thought of my daughter, the Scarlet Witch and her husband, the android named Vision. There's actually a rumor out there that the two of them had children. Twins who are now in the Young Avengers. My grandchildren. Now that's a scary thought.

And that loser son of mine has always been obsessed with that cold Inhuman Crystal. She always seemed very lifeless to me. Is there something about my genetic line that attracts us to robots?

I pushed all these strange thoughts out of my head and went to my work station of develop the plan that had been fermenting in my mind. Sky came up to me with some news.

Apparently she had some connection to a military base here in this time and there was some super-weapon she wanted that was there. Personally I'm a big fan of super-weapons. I let Sky lead me to the base.

3 Comments:

Blogger Son Goku said...

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

10:57 PM  
Blogger TX said...

glares at goku

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Your daughter's a hottie.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters