Sunday, May 21, 2006

My New Command Center

I've heard all the jibes and tauntings because I'm romantically involved with a robot death machine from the future but I don't care! Let me just ask all of you one thing - has any of your flesh and blood women ever built this for you? -




I didn't think so. Sky is really the ultimate mate. It's like the vision of the Stepford Wives realized, except with lots and lots of bullets. She's eager to please, she has no compunctions about killing my enemies, in fact she's eager, and she is also fantastic in bed.

Of course "bed" is just a euphemism. The last time we had sex, just a few minutes ago actually, was on my brand new command table. As in all things, Sky is eager to please.

Now before you think I'm some kind of wanton hedonist, let me just say that physical release is an excellent way to clear one's mind. In fact, at the pinnacle moment, my plans finally crystallized. Once it was over, I looked up at Sky and asked, "My darling, about your shape changing abilities . . can you look like a man?"

9 Comments:

Blogger TX said...

(puzzled response) Yes I can...

9:15 PM  
Blogger TX said...

I can change to look like any humanoid lifeform

9:18 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Mags I don't wanna know.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Um Now we know about some of Magneto's issues, And has my flesh and blood woman built something like that for me ? Yes yes she has.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Sir,

This is just wrong...Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

10:13 PM  
Blogger TX said...

Magneto do you want me to change into a male?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Not at the moment my dear.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters