Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Guilt or No Guilt

I woke up this morning next to a terminator death machine sent back in time for some nefarious purpose. It doesn't remember that purpose but since it's a death machine, it must be nefarious, right?

As I rolled over and gazed at the machine, a beautiful blond sun-kissed woman stared back. The pangs of guilt and self-recrimination that I felt giving into carnal lust with a machine faded away. I tried to hold on to that humiliation but I just couldn't.

Our puritanical society has always preached guilt for those who attain pleasure with the aid of mechanical devices. The question is whether coupling with a Terminatrix is making love or indulging in self-gratification.

Looking at this perfect goddess, I just couldn't make myself feel guilty. Yes, I know she's artificial. But look at her! She's hot! Don't judge me! You know you would do the same.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Actually no I wouldn't Freak!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Get a room, you two.

Oh wait, you do have one.

9:06 AM  
Blogger TX said...

Glares at Vegeta


stop peeping in the keyholes Jon

Magneto who do we destroy frst :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters