Saturday, May 06, 2006

Family Therapy - part 1

In light of my daughter's recently discovered powers to remake the planet as she sees fit, I have decided now would be an ideal time to repair some of the damage that has occurred in our relationship over the years. Once upon time, she fought bravely at my side to help me achieve my perfectly reasonable goal of taking over the world. Now she won't return my calls.

None the less, in an effort to build a bridge between us, I went to see her at the Avenger's Mansion in Manhattan. I had Master Mind with me so that everyone else there thought I was a Mary Kaye Cosmetics saleswoman.

I was shown to the convalescence wing where Wanda was resting on a king side bed. Two men stood at the head of the opulent bed, slowly wafting her with giant feather fans. Another young man was massaging her feet and a fourth waited with a jug of water in case she wanted her goblet refilled.

"Feeling better, my daughter?" I asked.

She turned towards me. "I'm surprised they let you in," she sniffed.

"I'm surprised the mansion is here actually. I thought Stark wasn't going to rebuild it after the, um, incident."

"This is an historical monument. The city made him rebuild it. Especially after I mentioned that I wanted it done. It's amazing how much better everyone treats me now."

"Yes, 'M' day was quite an eye opener for a lot of us. I, of course, knew always knew you had tremendous power. And that you are very, very intelligent. And beautiful. Did I mention that?"

Wanda just rolled her eyes. "What is it you want father?"

I moved over towards her and sat on the edge of the bed. "What I want is for us to be a close family once again. I want us to do things together like we use to. Things such as . . taking over the world."

"Hmm, I don't think so."

"But Wanda, with our combined powers we will be unstoppable! We can rule the galaxy together as father and daughter!"

"No, not until you apologize to Pietro and he forgives you. Then maybe we can talk about it. In family therapy."

"Apologize to Pietro?! Are you insane?! That's absurd! I have done nothing wrong to him! That boy is a pathetic disappointment! That is in no way my fault!"

Of course I didn't actually say that to Wanda. Then she would never help me conquer the Earth. What I did actually say was - "What ever you want my darling."

Now I'm going to have to actually apologize to that simpering, pathetic, worthless . .

11 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir,

It seems that, the image of you as a woman is not that far off.You do run from more fights than Napolean Dynamite.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

10:13 PM  
Blogger TX said...

Erik Magnus Lehnsherr

1:59 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

That is the name they gave me. I prefer my true name, Magneto!

6:39 PM  
Blogger TX said...

*arm changes into weapon*

*lifts arm to target*


*drops arm*


Magneto?

*arm changes back to normal*

*touches with fingers over helmet*

Just stands and stares

10:23 AM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Now, you are made completely out of metal, right? You do realize that I am the master of magnetism, which means bacially that I have complete control over all metallic substances. I should think you would want to stay on my good side.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir,

I so glad that actually stood up to someone, maybe Wanda will let you have a puppy now.Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Didn't I hire you once - to bring me some pizza?

9:00 PM  
Blogger TX said...

you control metal and I control machines


hmmmmmmmmmm

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Showdown!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Scott Summers said...

Who do you like better? Myself? Or Pietro?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Well, I suppose you Cyclops, but that's really not saying much as I cannot tolerate that bitter disappointment of mine.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters