Sunday, May 28, 2006

Assessing my relationship with the Terminator

I am becoming a little concerned that Sky seems to be attempting to assume a dominate role in our relationship. When she first mysteriously appreared, she was unable to recall her primary directive. I was able to recruit her to my cause and convince her to join in my mission - riding the Earth of the disease that is man. Since our association together though, her programming seems to be expanding. I wonder if some dormant functions are surfacing. We shall have to see.

She and I went to acquire the third component of her weapon. She had me send some of my agents in the Brotherhood to steal black diamonds, which she said would power the weapon. I decided to agree as I do believe this weapon will be very useful to me, though I do think I will have to remind her who is in charge. While I admit I do find myself almost irresistably attracted to Sky, she is in the end just a tool for me to use, as is everyone in the Brotherhood. All that matters in the end is that I succeed. If she stops being useful to me, then I will have to dispose of her. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

5 Comments:

Blogger TX said...

I have accessed the version of my future self...

there is no Magneto

1:31 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

That's impossible. I am destined to be the ruler of this planet.

Unless, of course, you are actually from some alternate reality. Hmm, we may have to explore this.

9:17 PM  
Blogger TX said...

yes.. then we can stop any thing happening to you

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters