Friday, February 03, 2006

Poor, poor Gaia

Charles has informed me that Gaia, in an heroic single handed battle against four full-grown Brood warriors, was seriously injured and is now recooperating in the Avengers' hospital. Recently I tagged with a Meme. My actions were perhaps spiteful. Now that she has suffered such a serious injury against a common foe, I do regret my earlier, perhaps hasty anger.

I will atone in two ways. One, a boquet of a dozen red roses are enroute to the hospital now. Two, I will tag others with the Meme, to share her pain.

The Meme:
1. List 5 things about which you are optomistic.
2. If you were trying out for American Idol, what would Simon say about you?
3. What are the 3 most important qualities you look for in a boy/girl?
4. If you were to conquer the world, what is the first thing you would do?
4. I think Magneto is __________ .

The victims:
1. Lt. Commander Oneida.
2. Master Yoda
3. Vegeta
4. Deadpool

4 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

How can I refuse when you use your sinister laugh?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

I'm....speechless!

Thank-you Magneto, the roses were lovely and the thought was heart warming. You've made me feel all the better.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph I will postthe meme tomorrow Oh and I have a surprise that's coming to your base. Enjoy! Mwhahahahahahahhahaha!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Saibaman said...

all of your base are belong to us.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters