Saturday, January 07, 2006

Double Bah!!

I can't believe what that human miscreant did to me! Of course I'm talking about Jon the Intergalactic Boobie and his toady Hudson. And no, I am not going to link to your site.

There I was, minding my own business, doing a favor for a friend (what deed could be more noble in anyone's book?), when that human dullard slammed his ship right into me! Believe you me, I will be contacting my lawyers. And what's more, he left the scene of an accident, though it didn't really seem like much of an accident to me. That means I will be sure to let the local authorities know exactly what happened.

And did I mention that he is a mere human?

(me)

The indignity!

8 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

Yeah, that whole scene was very "Halle Berry-esqe" I am stopping by later to drop off some flowers and a card.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

I sent a boquet and a card, Father. Happy now? I made Pietro sign it, though his condolences took up about 80% of the card. Honestly, Daddy, take Pietro fishing or something after you heal.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

ahahahhahahahahahahaha!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

You got what you deserved, Erick. But I will send you an "evil card" from Apocalypse.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

*Does a litlle dance*

Yipee! Go Jon!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Alright Erick.

If you want me to join, let me know.

If not, I'll stick with being an X-Man.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

ha ha! oh sorry, well, sort of sorry. Figured your armor might take a bit more damage than it did.

But still, ha ha!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters