Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bah!!

This is the season of brotherhood and giving? I say bah! That's right, I am saying the actual word "bah."

It use to be that word was quite common. Us super-villains said it all the time. Now it's fallen into disfavor, and I say that is a shame. There really are few words that can so nicely sum up a whole host of emotions. "Bah" could literally be the most useful phrase in a villain's lexicon.

"You're finished, Red Skull!" blathers Captain America.

"Bah!" the Skull cleverly retorts.

Basically what he is saying there is really - "You are full of crap, American dog! You can never triumph over my Nazi superiority!" But he is doing it in a much more succinct, to the point and emotionally expressive way.

"Doom, you can't use that laser! Think of all the innocent people who will be killed!" whines Reed Richards.

"Bah!" replies Doom.

With that one word, Doom is telling Richards that he is a pathetic alfalfa-eating bleeding-heart liberal who has no appreciation for the significance of science and destiny. And Doom is also saying that he can do whatever he wants so stop bothering him, panty-waist.

Without a doubt, this word can -

"Hey Mags!"

"How dare you disturb me, Toad?! Can't you see that I'm in the middle of something important here?"

"But we all chipped in and got you a present!"

"Really? Well let's see . . what a pathetic wrapping job . . hmm . . socks? You mean to say that with the entire Brotherhood of Evil Mutants here and all you could get was socks? Well I just have one thing to say to you, Toad. Bah!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Don't you celebrate Hannukkah(spelling?)? I'll destroy Toad if you give me those socks.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Were they at least nice socks? I mean maybe they were those battery operated foot warming socks. Imagine the comfort you would feel on a cold night, you're bending up the Queen's Burough Bridge or something, but your feet are toasty warm!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmm maybe you should pay the brother hood more, or something . But I knw ewhat your answer will be to that so I'll say it for you " Bah!"

8:35 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Bah!!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Ha ha ha ha....ha...

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters