Monday, November 28, 2005

The Manifesto

I am issuing this written statement to declare publicly my intentions, motives and views.

Since the dawn of man, human beings have persecuted and marginalized those who are perceived as being different. If someone was of a different race, religion or tribe then they were seen as "other" and therefore, quite often, as a danger. The most common response to this irrational fear was mistrust or outright violence. This inability to see others as worthy of the same rights and respect that each person feels they deserve is an intolerable flaw. Humanity's greatest weakness is it's inhumanity.

To that extent, I refuse to sit back and allow humanity to visit the same intolerable behaviors that they have inflicted on one another against my fellow mutants. The age of the human race is over. It is the destiny of Homo Superior to be the dominant species on this planet. The only way to prevent mankind from persecuting mutant-kind is to eliminate the threat that humanity poses.

That is the end to which I am dedicating my life. You have been warned.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Magneto, while I understand your reasons, I find your actions abhorable. I know a good doctor who may be able to help you, you should see Dr. Destiny.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

and I'll do evreything in my power to stop you.

11:20 PM  
Blogger frozentear said...

Hmm, don't you think you are being rather selfish here?

To that extent, I refuse to sit back and allow humanity to visit the same intolerable behaviors that they have inflicted on one another against my fellow mutants(...)

It is all that easy, huh? Humans are evil, let's eradicate the population?
Humans have persecuted mutants, and now you want it to be the other way around? Is it your decision? ...-so, anyway
I suppose you won't share the actual WAY you're going to kill all human beings.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Now first let me say that I may have over reacted a little when you posted your ideas of Prof X's blog. But then again I dont see anyone really enamored with the idea that their species is going to wiped off the face of the planet.

Seriously though you need to take an oversized chill pill. Besides not all humanity poses the threat just those that sway opinion. A person is a rational understanding creature who can be taught to accept things. People are big crazy animals who, when swayed by the right voices, will try and trample anything that they believe to be wrong. It shouldnt be all of humanity your targeting Magneto just those that hate mutants and sway others to their beielfs.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters